At the heart of the South Kintyre Community for over 250 years, Campbeltown Town Hall is considered a remarkable example of Scottish architecture and was described by Historic Environment Scotland as ‘One of Scotland’s finest town houses’
Constructed in 1760, this exquisite 18th century building has recently undergone a transformation and has been fully restored and modernized for the 21st century. With funding support from Big Lottery Fund, Campbeltown Townscape Heritage Initiative, Historic Scotland, Local energy Scotland and the local authority, Campbeltown Town Hall now provides a venue for the community to be proud of.
Boasting a grand Main Hall suitable for all manner of celebration and community activity including weddings, functions and corporate events, the building also offers modern and spacious offices available to let.
The building is now owned and operated by South Kintyre Development Trust on behalf of the local community.